Alabama Conference Calendar of Events
January – Stewardship Month
- January 13 Heart for the Shepherd Seminar Flat Rock-Rev.and Mrs. John Parker
- January 20 North Carolina Heart for the Shepherd Seminar-CCA- Thomasville-Rev. Chris Cravens-speaker
- January 9 – 29 Twenty One Days of Prayer for Bible Methodist Connection of Churches
- January 28 – 29 Pray Around the World
- January 24 – 29 Southern District Indoor Camp Rev. Mark Cravens, Singers TBA
February – Youth Month
- February 2 – 12 Hobe Sound Camp
- February 23 – GBS Choir Tour at Pell City Church
March – Christian Education Appreciation Month
- March 7 – 9 Outreach and Bus Convention at UBC-Rev. Rollin Mitchell-Speaker
- March 17 Mid-America Heart for the Shepherd Seminar-Minister’s Banquet-Ponca City, Oklahoma Free Will Baptist Church-Rev. David Taylor special speaker!
- March 21 – 23 Oklahoma area IHC
- March 21 – Hobe Sound Choir Agan Tabernacle
April – Church Expansion Rallies
- April 16 Easter Sunday-Self- Denial Offering (30 Pieces of Silver)
- April 18 – 20 Dayton, Ohio IHC Convention
- April Secret Church by David Platt TBA
- April 30 and May 7 Pastoral Vote
- April 30 Close of Conference Year
- May 4 – 6 Men’s Retreat
June – Family Camp Promotion
- June 5 – 9 Youth Camp
- July 3 – 4 Annual Conference – Conference Sermon by Rev. Mark Potter
- July 4 – 9 Family Camp Rev. Mike Avery and Rev. John Ingram
- September 14 – 16, 2017
Rachel England is married to her best friend, Robbie, and has four children:
- Josiah – 13
- Isaac – 11
- Hannah – 9
- Simeon – 7
A former public school teacher and always a teacher at heart, she now has several different classrooms:
- a music studio where she teaches 20 piano students and 3 cello students,
- a children’s spiritual training class at her church where she teaches our holiness catechism, and
- a marriage Bible study that she has led with her husband for the past 18 years.
She is a Northern Lebanon School District board director, which provides a great opportunity for her to help shape the local public school environment.
In her spare time she enjoys keeping fit, making freezer meals, digital scrapbooking, reading, listening to music, and volunteering in her children’s classrooms.
Her favorite job, however, is being the Family Manager for the England Team!